Terms and Conditions
· All online tickets must be booked at least 24 hours before the intended tour date.
· No person shall be permitted to enter the Wild Monkey Distillery (the “Distillery”) without a valid ticket.
· Each ticket booked is only valid for the amount of persons stated on the ticket, to enter and attend the allotted tour at the Distillery.
· Tickets bought online are and non-transferable and may not be offered for resale to a third party.
· It is the purchaser's responsibility to check prior to the conclusion of the purchase that the information supplied in respect of the online ticket is accurate. If inaccurate information is supplied this may result in additional charges or ultimately voiding of the online ticket.
· Online tickets cannot be used with any promotional or discount offers.
· Printing of e- tickets is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. E-tickets should be printed on A4 paper by the purchaser and be clearly legible. The Distillery reserves the right to refuse entry if no such e-ticket is presented by the attendee on the day of the allotted tour. Notwithstanding the forgoing, if possible and only if the attendee arrives at least 20 minutes in advance of the scheduled start time for the allotted tour, the Distillery may, upon production of the card used for payment together with your reference number, be able to provide a printed copy of the e-ticket.
· Tickets held for collection can only be collected on the day of your visit. The cardholder must collect the ticket in person with the card used to purchase the ticket(s) along with appropriate identification (Passport/ID Card or Drivers License will be accepted).
· For health & safety reasons, children under 18 years old (“Young Children”) are not permitted in the production areas of the Distillery or on any of the Distillery’s allotted tours (“Prohibited Areas”). We reserve the right to request you to provide proof of age.
Attendance on the day of your booking:
· It is your responsibility to ensure that you arrive and present yourself and your party at the Distillery Visitor Centre at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your confirmed booking time as detailed on your booking reference confirmation (the “Arrival Time”). The Distillery shall not be responsible for and cannot be held liable by you, in the event that you fail to present yourself at the Arrival Time on the day of your booking. In such circumstances, you (and your party) will be treated as a no-show and we reserve the right to continue the tour at the scheduled time in your absence. If you are late or you miss your allotted booking time, it is very unlikely that we will be able to reallocate you or your party to another slot and, for the avoidance of doubt, we are in no circumstances obliged to do so.
· We cannot guarantee that the Distillery will be in production during your visit. Breaks in production or essential maintenance may restrict viewing and if the Distillery is not in production on the day of your visit, we shall be under no obligation to refund your ticket and the ticket cannot be used or reallocated for any subsequent tours.
· The Distillery reserves the right to make changes to scheduled tours, opening times or events, and on occasion, to cancel confirmed bookings. If the Distillery has to make a significant change or cancel we will offer you the choice of the following:
(a) accepting the changed arrangements;
(b) accepting the cancellation.
· In all cases, the Distillery’s liability for significant changes and cancellations is strictly limited to offering you the Options. The Distillery is not liable for any expenses, costs or losses incurred by you or your party consequent of any change or cancellation.
· We reserve the right (without the need for any prior notice) to close the Distillery due to extreme/adverse weather conditions. In such circumstances, we will offer you a choice of the following:
(a) accepting the cancellation based on the unforeseen circumstances whereupon we will use our reasonable endeavours to reallocate you or your party to another tour of the Distillery in the foreseeable future.
Limitation of Liability:
· Other than liability for death or personal injury resulting from the Distillery’s negligence, the Distillery, its employees or agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, howsoever arising, in respect of any visit undertaken to the Distillery.
· Disabled persons are welcome at the Distillery.
· The Distillery will endeavour to make reasonable adjustments to the Distillery visitor tour (taking into account the unique layout and location of each distillery) to ensure that disabled persons, including those with guide dogs, have a positive visitor experience and, above all else, remain safe.
· If you are a disabled person, we ask you to specify this when booking to enable us to accommodate your visit and make all reasonable adjustments.
· Notwithstanding the provisions herein, the Distillery reserves the absolute right to refuse admission without any entitlement to refund.
· Smoking will be only permitted in the designated areas.
· Photography is not permitted inside any of our distilleries or warehouses under any circumstances.