The Eperimentum Series Raffle - Terms and Conditions
The raffle closes on Saturday, May 04th 2019 at 12.00 (CET). The winner will be notified on May 18th 2019.
- The prizes (The purchase authorization for one of the bottles of the Monkey 47 Experimentum Series Edition 1) will be raffled among all participants.
- I have taken note that my data provided for the participation in the raffle by the Black Forest Distillers GmbH in the manner and meadow shown below are processed.
- The organizer of the raffle reserves the right to exclude participants in case of violation of the conditions of participation or manipulation.
- Winners will be notified via mail. If winners do use the code within four days, the prize will be forfeited.
- Black Forest Distillers GmbH reserves the right to terminate or break off the raffle at any time and without prior notice. This especially applies when technical (hardware and software errors, viruses or other manipulation) or legal conditions can not guarantee the proper performance of the raffle. This is also the case when problems occur during production. In this case no prize draw will take place.
(1) The time period of the raffle can be found in the raffle.
(2) How the raffle works, including the possibility to participate is described directly at the entry window of the raffle.
Decision for the time of participation is the logged time. The promoter is not responsible for any delays in the submission or transmission of the answer and participant data.
(1) All persons who have reached the age of 18 years are entitled to take part in the raffle, unless stated otherwise. Minors under the age of 18 years are excluded from participation.
(2) The participant is solely responsible for the accuracy of the given data for participation in the raffle. All personal information must be true. If this is not the case, the participant concerned will be excluded from the raffle in accordance with §3 (4).
(3) Each participant can only participate once in the raffle. Multiple participations will be excluded. The promoter reserves the right to exclude participants from the raffle in case of multiple participation in accordance with §3 (2).
§3 Exclusion from the raffle
(1) Employees and family members of the Black Forest Distillers GmbH are excluded from participation.
(2) The promoter reserves the right to exclude persons from the raffle and not to hand out winnings, withdraw or demand the return of winnings in the event of a breach of the conditions of participation.
(3) Excluded will be persons who take advantage of prohibited means or in other ways seek advantages by means of manipulation. In such cases, winnings can subsequently be denied and reclaimed, if necessary.
(4) Excluded will be persons who make false statements about themselves or take part in the raffle multiple times.
§4 Execution and handling of the raffle
(1) During the period of the raffle, the participant may sign up by clicking the link in the forwarded message by a third party. All possible winnings will be presented on the raffle website. The winner will be drawn by a lot at the end of the raffle. Participation options deviating from this raffle, rules for participation winning draws etc. will be explained to the participant directly at the participation from the raffle. In such a case – unless otherwise stated – only these deviating regulations apply.
(2) Winners will be notified via e-mail at the end of the raffle. The process of the prize transfer takes place in direct contact between the winner and the promoter in accordance with the following conditions for the notification of the prize forfeiture of the prize in accordance with §§4 and 5. Each winner must then use the given code within four business days of receipt of the prize notification. If a winner does not use the code within four business days, the prize forfeits.
(3) If the transfer of the prize is not possible or only possible under unreasonable circumstances, the winner will receive an equivalent replacement. Likewise, the winner will receive an equivalent replacement if the original prize in the presented version is no longer available (model change, seasonal goods, etc.).
(4) In no circumstances will a payment in cash be made instead of the prize won or instead of any possible replacement item.
(5) Entitlement to the prize or any substitute prize cannot be assigned to others.
(6) Any complaint relating to the organization or processing of the raffle must be made to Black Forest Distillers GmbH in writing, within a period of 14 days after the reason has become known. Complaints made by telephone or made late will not be processed.
§5 Expiration of the prize
Unless otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions, the winner is required to use the code within four days of sending the notice. Otherwise the right to the prize will be forfeited. Unless otherwise specified in these terms and conditions, in these cases a new winner will be determined by lot.
§6 Early termination of the raffle
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or terminate the raffle at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons. The promoter makes use of this possibility in particular when technical (hardware and software errors, viruses or other manipulation) or legal conditions can not guarantee the proper performance of the competition. If such termination of the raffle should be caused by the act or behavior of a participant, the promoter shall be entitled to claim damages from such person.
(1) In order to participate in the raffle, it is essential to register for the respective raffle in the participation form of the raffle, stating various data (hereinafter also referred as “registration data”).
(2) There is no entitlement to registration for the raffle or participation in the raffle.
(3) The promoter collects, processes, uses and stores the data provided by the participant during the registration for the duration of the raffle for the purpose of carrying out the prize. The registration data will not be used for further purposes by the promoter of third parties without explicit consent of the participant.
The participant shall be entitled to revoke consent to data storage at any time and thereby withdraw from participation.
(1) The promoter shall be released from all obligations with the fulfillment or delivery of the prize, unless an earlier date already results from these regulations.
(2) The promoter is only liable for damages if the damage is due to intent or gross negligence. With respect to culpable injury to life, limb or health of a natural person, the promoter is liable also in the case of ordinary negligence only. In addition, the organizer is also liable for simply negligent violation of a cardinal obligation. Cardinal obligations are such obligations whose performance is required for the proper implementation of the raffle and upon whose compliance participants could rely. The foregoing disclaimer shall in particular apply to losses which may be incurred through errors, delays or interruptions in transmission, by disturbances to technical systems and services, incorrect content, loss or deleting of data, viruses or by any other means arising out of participation in this raffle.
§10 Other matters
(1) The recourse to the court is not permitted.
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively.
(3) If individual provisions should be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining conditions of participation.
(4) Black Forest Distillers reserves the right to amend these conditions of entry at any time without prior notice.
Black Forest Distillers GmbH
Äußerer Vogelsberg 7
Telefon: +49 175 627 40 31